Skylimit Events offers in collaboration with Driving Fun an open pitlane trackday in Bilster Berg. Don't miss this opportunity!
Track days are a first-rate way to better understand the limits of your car, and yourself as a driver, in a safe, legal, and especially fun way.
The program of this day is as follows:
08:00 - 08:45 | Registration
08:45 - 09:00 | Briefing (mandatory for each driver who will drive the entire day)
09:00 - 09:15 | Sightings laps
09:15 - 12:30 | Open pitlane driving
12:30 - 13:30 | Afternoon break
13:15 - 13:30 | Briefing afternoon session (mandatory for each driver of the afternoon session)
13:30 - 17:00 | Open pitlane driving - afternoon
The entry fee for the whole day (09:00-17:00) is €699 per car.
The entry fee for only the afternoon (13:30 - 17:00) is €499 per car.
Co-drivers and passengers pay €20 per person.
Helmets are required.
Children under 16 years are not allowed on track, unless they have a racing license.
On Bilster Berg, there's a dynamic noise limit of 120dBs; this is comparable to 98dBs on other tracks.
|address||Bilster Berg 1|
33014 Bad Driburg
|noise limit||95 db|
About the track
4,2 kilometers long, 19 corners, a lot of uphill/downhill...
A racetrack under supervision of Walter Röhrl himself!
Driving pleasure guaranteed!
- Helmet is always obligatory when on track.
- The free driving sessions are only open for drivers WITH experience. It is not allowed to rent your car to people without experience without an instructor.
- Yellow flag = DANGER! No passing, slow down and have respect for the officials and the other drivers on track.
Red flag = SESSION STOPPED! No passing, slow down and enter the pitlane.
- Each car needs to have light (in front and rear)! When the weather is bad, it can be obligatory to turn on the lights. If no lights available, you might not be allowed on track.
- TOW HOOK obligatory: If your car has no tow hook, it might not be allowed on track.
- PASSING: the slow car stays on the ideal racing line, the faster car passes next to the racing line. Passing can happen on left or right side.
- NOISE LIMIT ZOLDER: maximum 98 decibel. Your noise is measured 2 times per lap. If you break the limit you will get a black flag, you sign the paper and try to repair. After the second black flag for going over the noise limit the car may no longer drive that day!
- Windows have to be 75% closed when on track.
- SUVs and EVs are not allowed during trackdays (except on special EV driving days).
- Zolder: Trucks, busses with trailer can only enter the pitlane before 9 AM, between 12:00 and 13:00 and after 18:00.
- In Francorchamps the noise limit is 103 decibel.
- All damages after touching the guardrails, tirewalls, etc. will be billed to the driver.
- Trackdays are no competitions! They are only there to improve your drivers skills and to learn the track. There is no laptiming and we don't use these days to reach the maximum speed of the car.
- Minimum age as a passenger is 16 years, for drivers 18 years. If a driver has a license, he or she is also allowed to drive from 16 years of age. In Francorchamps and the Nürburgring the minimum ages are 18 years.